* Go to the BBC Bitesize page below. Watch the video, then complete the activity and the quiz.
1. Cut out the 3 mammals from the sheets below and stick them in the correct boxes (keep the sheets safe for next week).
2. Draw 3 mammals in your workbook.
* Explain to a grown up / older child how you knew they were mammals.
* Complete one of the ‘Egg Experiments’ (below).
* Talk to an adult / older child about what you have learnt.
* Watch the BBC Video - 'What Do Humans Need to Stay Healthy?' (below). Talk to a grown up / older child about the things we need to do to stay healthy.
* Read the Looking After Myself Info pack below, answering the questions on each page.
* Design a poster to tell a younger child what they need to do to stay healthy. Try to include as many different things as you can remember. Draw pictures and write short captions.
* Read the Healthy Eating Info pack below.
* Talk to an adult / older child about whether you think your diet is healthy and what small changes you could make to improve it.
* Design a healthy lunch, either in your workbook or on the sheet below. You can either draw and colour your choices, or cut out and stick on some of the pictures below). Superheroes & Pirates - label your food choices.
* Use the PIN VG8943 to access the 'Spring' interactive resources and videos on Twinkl's 'GO' area (website details are on the main 1B page).
* Watch the Peter Rabbit episode on iPlayer (link below). Talk to a grown up / older child about the signs of Spring you can see in the programme.
* Read the Spring Info pack below.
* Go on a Spring Walk in your garden or local area. See how many signs of Spring you can spot (think about the weather & temperature, the daylight hours, the wildlife, the trees & flowers, and the clothing people are wearing)
* Either complete the sheet below, or draw a Spring picture in your workbook and write some sentences under these headings:
* Use the Spring Word mat below, and your sound mat.
* Use the PIN HN6291 to access the 'Plants' interactive resources and videos on Twinkl's 'GO' area (website details are on the main 1B page).
* Watch the 'Ivy's Plant Shop' videos on BBC Teach (link below).
Superheroes & Pirates - complete the final page of your Bean Diary to explain what you have learnt.
Aliens & Monsters - talk / make a video / poster etc. about what you have learnt.